Unlock iPhone without Passcode or Face ID
Peepspy, As its name suggests, iPhone Passcode Unlock is a tool that lets you unlock any iPhone device without having to enter the passcode. This is very useful in situations where you have forgotten your passcode and can’t access your phone at all because of it.
Unlocking your iPhone can be a challenge if you don’t know how to do it. You may have forgotten your passcode or lost access to your device because you’re not able to use Face ID. Fortunately, there are several ways to unlock an iPhone without using a passcode or Touch ID.
This article covers the various ways of unlocking an iPhone without a passcode, including the new Face ID feature introduced with the iPhone 14, 14 Pro, 14 Pro MAX, iPhone 13, 13 Pro, 13 Pro MAX, iPhone 12, 12 Pro, 12 Pro MAX, XS, XS Max, and XR models.
You can unlock your iPhone without a passcode or Face ID by connecting it to a computer that has iTunes installed. This method is called DFU mode, short for device firmware upgrade mode.
In DFU mode, your iPhone or iPad doesn’t load its operating system; instead, it runs only on built-in software designed for troubleshooting issues with the device’s hardware and software.
Why wouldn’t you be able to use a passcode on an iPhone?
There are several instances when you might need to remove the passcode from an iPhone:
- You reset your passcode and forgot the new one.
- Someone else reset your passcode.
- You have entered an incorrect passcode so many times that your phone has locked itself out of security settings.
- Your phone is disabled.
- Your screen is cracked and won’t accept your passcode.
- The phone belongs to someone else who needs help.
- You’re stuck in an emergency situation in which the only phone available has a passcode you don’t know.
- Many people only use Touch ID or Face ID, so they forget their password. “Apple’s Face ID feature relies on a learning algorithm, so it is still not 100% accurate,” explains tech expert Jason Wise, chief editor at Earthweb. “If the feature gets disabled or gets a glitch on your device, you will have to resort to using the passcode.”
Unlock your iPhone without a Passcode or Face ID via iTunes
To disable the lock screen password on an iPhone, you can use iTunes Restore. If your iPhone was recently synced with iTunes, this method will work for disabling the lock screen. Follow these steps:
Restore Your iPhone with iTunes
Launch the most recent version of iTunes and connect your iPhone X to the computer with which you’ve already synced. If you’re prompted for a PIN, try another method instead.
- Put your iPhone X, XS, or XR in recovery mode: Turn off your iPhone, then quickly push the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons. Hold the Side button down until the Connect to iTunes screen appears.
- When your iPhone is in Recovery Mode, you’ll see a popup on your computer with two options: Restore or Update.
- You should select Restore and wait for the process to finish.
- iTunes will confirm that you want to factory reset your iPhone. To begin deleting the iPhone forgotten passcode, tap Restore and Update.
After the restoration is complete, all of your data (including passcodes) will be erased. You may now reset your iPhone and restore it from an iTunes backup if necessary.
Unlock iPhone without Passcode via Find My iPhone
If you have another iOS device, such as an iPhone or iPad, you might utilize the Find My iPhone option to reset the iPhone without a passcode and without a computer. The procedure is as follows:
- To start, open Find My on a different iPhone device.
- Log in using your Apple ID and password. Simply input your Apple account login credentials and click the Sign in button.
- On the map, you will now see all of the linked devices to the same account.
- After that, tap on your locked device to select it.
- Now, select Erase iPhone from the actions menu. It will completely erase all data from your locked device.
- After you’ve erased your iPhone, you’ll need to set it up, then choose Restore from iCloud Backup and enter your iCloud credentials to restore the Backup.
- Finally, you’ve now unlocked your iPhone’s passcode.
The Tik Tok method for iPhone unlocking without using a passcode or Face ID Is False
The Tik Tok method for iPhone unlocking without using a passcode or Face ID is false. It’s just a hoax being spread around the internet by scammers trying to trick people into handing over their money for a fake service.
While there are a number of methods out there. They all seem to follow a similar trend of entering your phone camera or calculator from the control panel. If you have tried this you will find that this does unlock your device and get you onto the home page. However, it is little more than a deceptive illusion.
Although you covered the camera at the start of this process while turning off all of these meaningless settings your phone had plenty of time to validate your face and unlock—so by the time you’re in Calculator it’s already unlocked.
All of the steps are just put in place to distract you from the fact your phone has already been unlocked by your face. This life hack is nothing more than a viral hoax.
Unlock iPhone without a Passcode or Face ID or Computer via Siri
Siri lets you unlock your locked iPhone without using an Apple ID or even a computer. Furthermore, it will not wipe your existing iPhone data. To use Siri to unlock your iPhone without a passcode, your iPhone needs to run iOS 8.0 to iOS 13. If yes, follow these steps:
- Long press the home button on your locked iPhone to activate Siri.
- Inquire about the “What time is it now?”. Siri will then show you the current time in your location.
- Click the clock symbol when it appears.
- Then, as shown in the image below, you will see a World Clock menu with some small icons.
- In the right corner, click the + sign.
- A search window will display; enter any characters in the search box and click the Choose All button to select all of them.
- Following that, you will be presented with many alternatives; simply select Share to proceed. Now, select the Message app.
- A new message window will open; tap any character in the To field and then tap the Return key on your keyboard.
- Wait a few seconds and then click the Home button to unlock your iPhone.
Another way to unlock an iPhone without a passcode or Face ID
If you came here looking for a genuinely new way to unlock your device and are disappointed, don’t worry, we do actually have a new method for you. It requires a little set-up but is well worth the effort.
- Activate Voice control. This can be found in settings under accessibility or you can search voice control in the search bar.
- Create a new custom command.
- Type in the phrase you want to use to open your device we have used “Open” but you can use whatever you want.
- Press “Run custom Gesture” and type on the screen where your passcode would be, for example, if your passcode is 1111 you would need to press the top left four times.
- Once completed press “save” and give it a go. Head to your lock screen and use your phrase to run the gesture.
- If you find that your button presses are a little bit off or a bit slow then edit the gesture until it is how you want it to be.
This is really useful if you find that you cannot easily type in your passcode or your device is not reading your face ID.
On another note, if you find yourself locked out of your iPhone we also have a guide for that. What’s more, we also have information available if you are having issues with your Face ID or Touch ID.
If you find either of these guides does not resolve your issue, message us here on live chat or book your device in for the necessary repair as described in these resources.
Hire y3llowl4bs to hack iPhone without a passcode
You may be wondering what is the best way to hack iPhone without a passcode. The answer is simple: hire y3llowl4bs. We have a team of experts who can help you with any type of hacking issue. Y3llowl4bs hackers are experts in hacking mobile phones. We have a team of experts who can help you with any type of hacking issue.
Y3llowl4bs hackers are experts in hacking mobile phones. We can hack into any iPhone without jailbreaking or unlocking it. We know all the vulnerabilities of various types of mobile phones, and how to exploit them in order to get what we want.
Our team of hackers is made up of highly skilled experts who can help you with any type of hacking issue. We have a wide range of services that include:
Hacking into any iPhone without jailbreaking or unlocking it
Hacking into any Android phone without rooting the device
Unlocking any mobile phone if you forgot the password